We've all seen them. You might even be one of them. I hope not.
I mean really?!
And, did the guy in the blue Honda Accord need to cut me off so close that I could literally count the pimples on his oily forehead just before he slammed on the brakes to turn onto the exit ramp, creating the need for me to hit my brakes hard with both feet?
Did the lady in the beat up Toyota Camry need to accelerate hard and almost hit my front end as she slipped her 15 feet long car into a 17 feet opening ahead of me just before we come to a complete stop at the next traffic signal?
Is it really that necessary? Worth it?
Reasons not to drive aggressively:
1. It creates excessive wear and tear on your vehicle.
2. It hurts your gas mileage.
3. It wears out your brakes.
4. It actually increases your stress level.
5. It endangers other drivers.
6. It increases the chances of accidents.
7. The guy you just cut-off just might be your new boss!